Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Concrete Driveway Philadelphia

   I am currently working on the driveway job shown below. The old driveway was severely settling. As a result, water was pooling at the center of the driveway, making it a nightmare in the winter to clear the snow. Also, the driveway was unsightly because of the several cracks.
   Unknown to me when I estimated the job, the concrete had wire mesh which added significant time for excavation.  It's difficult to determine if wire mesh is integrated into concrete by looking at the surface however, based upon the level of cracking and settlement on this concrete driveway, I assumed the previous concrete contractors ignored using steel reinforcement. Nonetheless, I will compact and lay reinforcement to this driveway. I plan to never hear a peep from this customer about cracking of his driveway.
    I am posting some video and pictures of our progress.  Final media will be posted once the project is complete. Stay tuned.


Visit my website for more information:    www.dependableconcrete.com





                                 

Got a question about Concrete driveway Philadelphia? Ask me.

Please Contact me @

Dependable Concrete LLC
Vince@dependablecw.com
215-821-9779









No comments:

Post a Comment