Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How to Resurface Concrete Steps Philadelphia

          I resurfaced these concrete steps in Philadelphia that were suffering from discoloration. The customer was not happy with the condition of the steps and called me to revitalize her steps.  I used a product called renew which restores and protects the concrete. The job took me 1 hour total.


Visit my website for more information:    www.dependableconcrete.com





Got a question about Concrete driveway Philadelphia? Ask me.

Please Contact me @

Dependable Concrete LLC
Vince@dependablecw.com
215-821-9779





4 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks St Louis concrete contractors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. https://www.concretecontractoryorkpa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extremely incredible work. Much thanks to you for sharing such a decent and valuable data here in the blog for understudies. concrete services

    ReplyDelete