Sunday, August 25, 2013

Concrete Backyard Philadelphia

Concrete backyards can be a challenge in Philadelphia because of access. If the alleyway is not clear then I have to clear the alley to move my material through to replace the backyard.  Some alleys have tree trunks that obstructs the pathway.  An alternative option is to protect the floors in the house and move the material through that way.

The video below is a job we did in South Philly. I had to come through the house on this job.  My challenge also included arranging parking on the narrow street out front.  In addition, there was 2 hour parking and I had to kindly ask the ticketing guy for some leniency. I could have picked up a contractors placard at the parking authority but that would have taken half my day.

However, the job went very well. Most importantly, the customer was satisfied with the finished product. Take a look at the video.

Visit my website for more information:    www.dependableconcrete.com






Got a question about Concrete Backyard Philadelphia? Ask me.

Dependable Concrete LLC
Vince@dependablecw.com
215-821-9779



No comments:

Post a Comment