Sunday, August 11, 2013

Resurfacing concrete steps or walkway from salt and ice

Resurfacing concrete steps or concrete walkway.  Salt and ice is not friendly to concrete, especially new concrete. I use a product called "Renew" that restores the surface of all concrete after salt damage has occurred.  The surface looks new if the resurfacing job is done right. I use a reliable product called "Renew" from a company named Thoro-System Waterproofing in Folcroft Pa. These guys are really cool to work with.  If you have any questions then goto my website at www.dependableconcrete.com to see how I repair steps.


Goto my website:    www.dependableconcrete.com



Check out this video of step job that I completed with using a re-surfacing cement that I personally formulated.  My cement performed well,  but when I would delegate this responsibility to my workers, well, consistency became an issue. Therefore I began using "renew" from Thoro-System.
Resurfacing concrete steps became less risky and elevated my confidence that I could deliver on my promises.

In this video I used a penetrable stain over my special formulated resurfacing cement.  The stain greatly helps to protect the overlay.

resurfacing concrete steps

Got a question about resurfacing concrete steps ? Ask me

Please Contact me @

Dependable Concrete LLC
Vince@dependablecw.com
215-821-9779















No comments:

Post a Comment