Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Concrete Patio Philadelphia

       Today I installed a concrete patio in Philadelphia with a retaining wall for a steady customer.  I try to build good relationships with my customer's to us as a source of acquiring future work. These customers magically call when business is slow.  Ok, back to the patio.  My customer, Donna, had a dirt and vine filled sloped front yard that was difficult for her to maintain. Her new front yard is now leveled with new concrete, where she can place a bbq grill, table and chairs.  Stay tuned to see the final look.

Goto my website:    www.dependableconcrete.com

                            Before         

       After     


              Concrete Patio Philadelphia


                             Video.            


Got a question about concrete walkway work? Ask me




What gives me the most joy is to see a satisfied customer. I take pride in my work and it's not all about the money. The fact that I can produce a product and provide a service that satisfies my customers, satisfies my integrity and satisfies my bills, completes the circuit. 











Got a question about concrete walkway work? Ask me











No comments:

Post a Comment